August 1 and more other things to ponder

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything but I'm sorry. The only excuse i have right now is it's summer and I'm not in the mood to ponder things to much right now. Not to say I haven't been thinking about things because I have.
The first thing I will share with you is my first of the month picture of my swing. Ready, here it is.
TA! DA! The swing!!!!!!!!
The long grass behind it might be a little browner then last month but that's about it.

I suppose you want to know what else I've been up to. Well I'm going to share a few pictures with you that I managed to take.
This is what I see from time to time from by bedroom window.I manage to get this picture the other day. There is also three fawns the husband has seen in the field. I have not been able to get a picture of them yet.
These are my three turkeys. It's always fun talking to them. I just kind of whistle at them and they talk back.
 Remember the gnomes I was going to paint? Well here they are all painted up and looking a lot brighter.
This is the next group I'm working on. The second one was broken and missing part of his elbow so he will not be brightened up. When I get them finished I'll share them with you.

I could ponder what is going on in the world but what can I say that has not already been said. But I will say or ask is this the beginning of a possible world war 3? The middle east having a bigger melt down. Russia trying to get the Ukraine back into it's folds. No one being able to get along with anyone. People thinking it's a mission to take advantage of as many people as possible not caring what happens to anyone. 
It's sad, the fact that there is no faith in anyone. No trust. No believing in good only expecting the worst can happen. To busy working against everyone instead of finding away to work together to make things better. So many people run their life in a one up-menship only wanting to one up as many people never caring about what happens to anyone. 
They keep trying to tell people it's not nice to bully but then they have all the so called reality TV shows where the main thing is to make someone feel bad and teaching people that being superior is the way to go. Not teaching people are equal. The rich are so bored with their lives they think flaunting their lives to people who can only dream of having a fraction of what they waste is must watch TV. Not for me. 
It's getting to the point that there is nothing I want to watch any more. 
Well that's about all I will rant about right now. I could go on and on and on but I won't. 
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake