Where did they put that plane? Plus a project



Doesn't it seam strange that a big plane like that could just go missing? For no one to know what happened is so weird. They can trace a cell phone or a car with GPS, why can't they do it with a plane? And I thought we had so much technology we could do anything. I guess they fooled us, huh?

Now the logical explanations are mechanical problems, human error or an act of terrorism. So seeing that they can't say it's one of these I've come up with my own explanations.

The first one is the whole plane was taken by aliens. They needed some more people for their zoos.

The second one is, they flew through a worm hole and are on a planet that really has things figured out and are a very Utopian world of peace. Or they are on a very hostel world were they have to hide from prehistoric creatures.Or they will turn up sometime in the future with a hell of tale to tell.

The third one is, Hollywood is making a movie and didn't tell anyone they were making a real version of Lost.

The fourth one is, The Kraken got them when the plane got to close to the water. They are now in Davy Jones's Locker.

The fifth is, the plane never took off and a really good magician is hiding it real good.

Well I think that's all a got for bad explanations. Does anyone have any other ones? I'd like to hear them.

My heart does goes out the family and friends of all the missing people. No one should have to go through that kind of pain of not knowing or never knowing exactly what happened to their loved ones.

I do have another project done. And it comes at the right time to cheer me up.


It's another coaster set. It will help remind me of Summer. With a lot of snow on the ground still I need all the Summer thoughts I can get.

Well that's it for now.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake