March 1 thingings to report


I know it's been awhile since I wrote last. It's a little later in the day then I like to post but, I was having trouble getting on to the internet. I blame it all on too much snow. Here's proof.

If you look back you will see the picture I took the first of February. Last time I took the picture the snow was knee deep. This time it was up to my butt. Enough snow already. I keep hearing from people that we are suppose to get another 30 to 60 inches of snow this month. If that's the case April's picture of this swing will show it completely buried. It just could be chest high. I hope the Farmers Almanac is very wrong. 

I did complete two more projects. They were not from the book.


  This is still another coaster set but it was from another book. Someone requested it so I made it.
This is just a little magnet. I made it and gave it to a woman at work for her father. It's his favorite holiday. So I will have to wait until after St. Patrick's Day to find out if he liked it. 

I'm sorry I don't have anything else to really say. Unless you want me to complain about world events. Nothing I do will change any of it anyway. So why bother right now. 
Well that's about it for now.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake