February First picture


I've decided to try and start something new. I want to start selecting certain days to take a picture of something and every year on that date take another picture of the same thing and post them to compare.

I'm thinking what I might do is, as of right now, choose the first day of each month to take the picture of my swing. I chose this thing because I usually use it as an indicator of how much snow we do have. I go by if the seat is covered with snow. As you can see this year it is. Some years it's not. As I was walking out to take the picture, the snow was over my knees. I can't remember when the snow was that deep this time of year. Maybe last year because that was a long winter for us here but it didn't start as early as it did this season.

I'm thinking it might be a good start for changes here at Ponder Pages. What do you think?
I want to change what I ponder. Instead of venting about how idiotic people are, maybe I'll just start pondering the changes of the world around me. 

I does not pay to ponder about people I've never met who make the most idiotic decisions. It will never change things. They are who they are and that's who they are.

Unless I come up with an interesting pondering question that makes people think. I just might post the results here.

So for now this will be the change I'll be starting here. As time goes by I might start something else to keep things interesting and unique.

So till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake