All done playing around ,back to pondering and things

I know I've been gone for awhile,but I do have a good reason. I was in a production of "The Foreigner", put on by our local community theater. I was Betty Meeks.
I'm the one on the right. It was an excellent performance, if I do say so myself. I just wish more people would actually show up. I always say that the people in this town live here, work here but don't want to do anything else here. Someday, I hope, this town will see what is right here and want to invest more in it. Oh well, as Betty would say, "Real life is awful hard sometimes." 

I also finished one project while I was away.

As you can see it's another tissue cover. It's been done for awhile. We even used it on the set. 
I'm working on the next two because they are a set. I'll post them when they are done.

There was allot of things that happened while I was playing around. Does it really pay to say anything about any of them right now that has not already been said? So I won't.

One thing I do want to say is about the weather. Not last week but the week before(the week we had our show), it was hot here , in the 90's.( I was running around in a flannel shirt on stage). Yesterday it was in the 50's for highs and rainy. This is July? Today it might get into the 60's and hopefully no rain. I know in other places they have it allot worse then we do. The pondering questions are, why is the weather so extremely messed up? Is it global  warming like they are saying? Is it the human races fault? Or is it just something the planet goes through from time to time? 
I choose the last one. But we humans like to always blame ourselves when something this big starts happening. When you think about it we always have. In olden days when things went wrong they would say we angered the Gods and they are punishing us. It's kind of the same today, minus the Gods punishing us, in some beliefs. But some more then likely do believe that God is punishing us for being such bad people.  Oh well, time will maybe tell what is right. In the mean time maybe we should all just learn to read the signs better and take a good look at where the human race as a whole is really heading.
Just a little something for ya all to ponder for awhile.

Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake