Hurrican Me and turkeys

Well this last week for me was very boring and hum drum for the most part. Although with my name being Sandy I was getting blamed for all the destruction. I will say I did warn them I was coming. Maybe next time people will heed my warning when I tell them bigger trouble is coming their way. I don't mess around.
 
And by the way when you name a hurricane Sandy you better be ready for a whole lot of sand to come with it. It must be kind of weird plowing sand off the streets instead of snow. Sand is worse. Snow will eventually melt on it's own while sand will not.

With all this mess in New York it was a very good thing they finally cancelled that marathon. A little later then they should have but at least they finally woke up about what should be the top thing to concentrate on.
With this being November already, I hope they are thinking about the Thanksgiving. I wonder if they will still have the parade? 
But I suppose one thing at a time. It looks like they will be dealing with another storm heading their way.

Anyway I have to tell you about one silly thing that I have to do some times when I feed my turkeys. There are three hens( the fourth one was a tom but something happened to him and he had to be put down.). When I go out to feed them and I happen to touch one of them she squats down as if she wants to get bred. The husband calls it ruffing her up. So I just kind of grab her and I guess the way to say it is ruff her up. After she gets up all happy and then goes to eat her feed. I've named her Jezebel.
So here are Lucy, the white one,(likes to talk allot),  Jezebel and I still have to think of a name for the other one. Now in the spring if I could find a tom maybe we could have babies.

I did see something on the morning news yesterday that has prompt me to come up with a new ponder. It was a dog in the flooded area chasing and catching I think trout. He put the fish down and the fish wiggled it's way back into the water.
Here's my ponder. If a dog catches a fish and puts it at your feet is the dog fishing or are you? Would you then take the fish and eat it or would you throw it back?

Well that's my ponders for now.
Till next time keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake