Halloween Pictures from the past




Looking through the old pictures I found a few that I thought would be perfect for Halloween.
The first one I know is my grandpa because it was written on the back. No year but I'm guessing it's from the 1920's.  





 I'm assuming that one of these people is my grandpa and I think they are dressed up for Halloween.




I thought this would be a good one for Halloween because of the double exposure. At the time he was trying his hand at developing film.
I think the man on the left is him and the woman in the middle was one of his lady friends.









                      



   I thought this was an interesting picture. It's a little hard to see but it you look real close you can make out a woman holding a cup. On the back of the picture it says Aunt Selma. Who's aunt I'm not sure. Or maybe it's the ghost of Aunt Selma caught on film.



Just a little Halloween treat from the past.  A past that is fading away never to be know or seen again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake