Sunday Nonsence

I've had a quiet week, but I did work Saturday. That will be two Saturdays on the next check. But I also do not have to work this next Friday because they are going to start a new system at work and they  have to get things setup. I know boring. You really don't want to hear about this stuff.

One of the interesting things that happened this week was on Friday over in Wausau a truck carrying molasses overturned and spilled molasses all over the road. Now that was a very sticky situation. No one was hurt, that is a good thing. It did make the downtown smell very sweet.

Another thing this week is the weather. It snowed a little bit yesterday. Time to break out the winter jackets, already. I'm not sure I'm ready for winter yet. But all the signs are telling me it's going to be a long and cold winter.

Remember that couple that was on trial for praying over their daughter instead of taking her to the doctor and she died from untreated diabetes. Well they were sentenced to 10 years probation and each one has to serve like six months in jail over that time period. I suppose so they can be with their other three children. Allot of people are not happy with this verdict. Me, I just don't understand it. I'm pretty sure the other three children will be closely check up on by who ever will be keeping a close eye on them.

My chickens have started laying eggs. A couple of the chickens we have are called turkins. They have no feathers on their necks. They are the noisiest chickens I've ever had. The one is always clucking when ever she sees someone and she does not shut up. I'll have to record her some time and put it on here so you can hear her talk to me in chicken. As for the turkeys, I still don't know what they are. But they are starting to get braver when it comes to getting close them.
The wild turkeys make an appearance from time to time. Boy are they getting big.

I really don't have anything. I could comment on world things but other people are doing that and besides nothing is ticking me off right now to the point I have to complain about it in a way that no one else is.   

Thought of the day:
"Be yourself, it's impossible to live as someone else."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake