Ponderings

It's getting harder to watch the news lately. So many people are losing their jobs because of everything slowing down. No job of any kind is very safe any more. With so many people losing their jobs what does the future hold for any one.
I worked yesterday but I think it will be the last Saturday work we will have for awhile, maybe. They let the temp workers go on Friday, but it always gets slower just after the holidays for us. But this next year will be one of the worst ones we have seen in about 26 years, I think.
Where the husband works it will get even worse. He works for a factory that makes windows and doors. Anything to do with construction is being hit worse.
How did we get where we are? Did extreme greed finally run it's course? And we are now left with the mess of trying to figure out how to fix things.
Who are the ones that are profiting from all this the most? What do they hope to really achieve? Like the governor of Ill? Or do these people suffer from the 'I am king because I said so ' syndrome?
Oh, what a world we have created. I guess it really does not pay dwell on these things. Not to say they should be ignored. They need to be figured out. I'm just one little person on this small planet we call Earth and I need to find out ways to care for myself and my family to the best of my abilities.
Enough whining. I've been to depressing lately, thinking to much. I need to think of more fun or silly things to say.
I must find away to ban depressing things from my writings. People have too many sad things to see and deal with in everyday life and they don't need me depressing them more.
I must focus on happy thoughts.

Thought of the day:
"Nothing is impossible, but some people are."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake