The Beginning

This is my first attempt at blogging. I hope I can make an interesting one . A little about myself first.
I live in a small town in the middle of Wisconsin. Married to the same man since 1982. We have 2 daughters, 22 and 19. I work in the same factory since 1980, which might make me sound little boring to some people. The main reason I'm starting a blog is to help me improve my writing. I'm hoping I can learn to write interesting stories or comments about things that might make people think.
There are a lot of different things I could write about. Maybe I could write about life in a small town (about 5000 people) and no I don't know everyone but I know people who know people that will know someone in my family. That's what happens when you live in the same small town that your family has lived in for a few generations.
Maybe I could find old writings of others or news that has been long forgotten.
Maybe I'll write about nature things. I do live outside of town and besides the pets we have there is a lot of different wild animals to see or other things in nature.
Maybe I'll write about something like Wicca, which I've been studying for a while.
Maybe I'll write stories, develop characters and create strange worlds.
Maybe I'll share pictures.
Maybe I'll comment on things or people in the news.
Now that's a lot of maybes.
I'm still trying to get the look of this blog just right, plus I have a lot of things to learn on how to manage one.
So I will end this post with a quote I like to say;
To get respect, you must give respect,
But first you must have self respect,
Once you have self respect, you have self control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake