April 1, 2016

It's hard to believe it's the beginning of April already. How has your last month go?
Mine was nothing much to talk about.
Before I get into anything let me show you the swing.

As you can see, no snow, at the moment I took this picture. But it has been snowing a little bit here and little bit there. It does not stay long, thank goodness. I just want it to dry up so we can start doing other things in outside.
Here are pictures of the swing from the last two years.


This was last year,2015
This was 2014, the year we didn't think winter would ever end.
You just never know what the weather will like at this time from year to year.
I'm thinking about stopping showing you pictures of the swing every month. During the summer it does not change very much. Each winter can be so different, that is the time to share a picture.
But what I was thinking of doing is maybe just doing it 4 times a year. You know for the start of each season. Then you will see how each season begins each year. I'll think about it.

Would you believe I did finish one project? Here it is.

It's a wind chime. I'll more then likely hang in front of a window this summer.

I was also in the paper a couple of weeks ago, want to see?

There was a Home and Business Expo in town. I usually go. I just happen to stop by where my dad was when the guy from the Star News(Local paper) snapped a picture. My dad is the guy in front of me.

That was my main excitement. Now this past week in town there was a big news event. There was  murder suicide. A twenty seven year old man killed a 20 year old girl. It sounds like they were seeing each other. But he was married to someone else with two kids. Rumor has it the girl wanted to break it off with him because she found someone else. He did not like that. There is a lot of ideas about how it all went down.They say he killed her one day and no one found her then he might of went back the next day then shot himself. But like I said it's all hearsay. The part that is hard to believe is no one heard the shots. The apartment they were found in is on Main Street above a store. I guess no one wanted to get involved.   

Now I suppose I will ponder something.
The thing that has been on my mind recently is the political events.
Right now Wisconsin is in the spot light. So the TV is starting to be over taken by all of those pain in the butt ads running each other down. All they are doing is ticking me off more and more.
Mr. Trump is the worst of the worst.
His latest comment about punishing women who get abortions, really ticked me off.
How does he propose that these women should be punished?
Here are a few ideas he could use.
1) A woman who has an abortion should be put in a stocks in a public area with "Abortionist" written above it. And a red "A" tattooed on her forehead. 
2) All of her reproduction organs taken away so she can never have any more chances to have another baby.
3) Put in a abortion prison for 5 years.
How do you like these ideas?
Really???  
To decide to end a pregnancy is a personal and private decision. It is already the hardest decision for any woman to make. It's one no one really wants to make. But when there are under lying reason for it to be considered it is no one else's business.
GOVERNMENT HAS NO PLACE IN THIS KIND OF LIFE CHANGING DECISION!!! Plain and simple!!!  

For someone to even make the comment he made is proof he does not know anything about real people. He has no filter. He will never represent me. 

I could write more but it's getting late and I have to make my dinner yet. I will say I might be writing more often if the people running to be president keep putting me in a bad mood.
So till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake