June 1, 2015

I know I promised to post more often, sorry. I've been busier then I thought I would be. between my youngest daughter getting married and me getting a part in a play, I don't have too much time for other things. Plus my other blog, Dear Howard, a Fading History. Which I do post on twice a week. That's the main reason I think I don't post here more often.

First let me show you the picture of the swing, which I just took.

 Everything is nice and green and really growing nicely.

Now here is the picture from last June.

The grass was not as long last year and the dandelions were still around more then they are right now.
I guess paining it really made a great difference.

Now for the second thing I promised, a plastic canvas project.

 Just a little thing that can hang on a door knob or just on a wall somewhere.
I don't think I'll have an other project done by next time. Why you asked. well to tell you the truth I'm doing a little knitting. Because I have to do it in the play. It took me awhile to remember how. I'm not a very good knitter but I think I can fake it enough to do it for a play.


Now I suppose you would like to have a ponder.
I could ponder about the weather. Like it's all our fault that the weather has gotten so bad all over the place. I don't know if it is all humans fault. 
You have to take in consideration that there are more volcano's spewing more things into the atmosphere. Plus there are earthquakes that are happening.  I think these things have more of an affect on the Earth then we do. The Earth is an ever changing living thing. We just live on it. Things are always changing all the time. The more you focus on how bad people are and it has to be all our fault you will see it that way.
Maybe there are just to many people on the planet plan and simple. 
Too much greed, too much selfishness, too much me, me, me first and always.
Too many scandal's that are just distractions from the truth.
The planet is to interconnected. 
Too many people live in the wrong areas that can not support that many people.
If only we could learn to control our numbers. That will never happen because to many people believe in "Be fruitful and multiply." 
I say to what point.
 Well that's about all I have time for now.
So little time and so much to do.

Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake