Dads Award

I know I promised to post yesterday but I swear I have a good excuse. Let me explain.
First off, I got up a little later then I thought I would. 
Second, the husband got up right after I did. Well not long after. Just about the time I was planning to post here. I don't write well when he is hovering around. I do not focus well.
The rest of the day I was busy.
I went to a birthday party for my nieces little boy who just turned one. That was an afternoon thing.
At night I went to a ceremony that recognized different people and businesses in the community for different things. I went because my dad got the Lifetime Achievement award.

 Now if your wondering what he has done, I will say what hasn't he done.
He was a volunteer fireman for many years. He still hangs around there helping with different things and going to the meetings.
He is an EMT.
He has been on the church council and is still very active in the church.
He was on the board of a local credit union.
He is an alderman on the city council.
He is the kind of guy that you ask to help do something and he always does.
He gets things done.
For many years he worked in garage.
He worked as maintenance at the local hospital, he still does some work at some of the clinics connected to our local hospital once a month.
He does not say NO to anyone. 
That's why he got this award.

So that is my reason for not writing yesterday. 
Right now I'm trying to type but my cat is trying to stop me. She keeps trying to attack my hand and flick her tail in my face.
I will maybe one day this week or by the next weekend post some real ponders, so bare with me.
Today will be another kind of busy day. So not much time to write.
So I will close for now.
Remember, to always keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake