The beginning of May things

I was going to post on May 1st the picture I took of the swing that day but time was not on my side that day. So here it is.
Finally the snow is gone! Yeah!!! Now if it would only stop raining so things can dry up. The trees are starting to bud out so I'm hoping within the week leaves will start popping out. I like green things.

I also finished another project. Want to see?





It's another coaster set. There are two for each pattern. So there are eight. It would be perfect for that person you know that likes to sew.

Well that's what I've been up lately. 

So for things I've been pondering , well lets see where do I start.
How about the weather.
All that heavy rain they got in Florida this last week. Wow! It rained here too the last week everyday. But it was the slow kind of drizzly kind. The husband said he heard someone say that we got about 5 inches in the last week or so since it started raining. 

Now the middle of the country they were getting blown away. Here we were always on the northern edge of these storms where it was cooler. I think I would rather be on the cooler side of a storm like those then the warmer side. Right now as I am writing this the sun has finally shown it's self with blue sky,YEAH! I almost forgot what the big thing in the sky looked like.

And there are the fires in California. I'm sure if Florida could they would share their abundance of rain with them. 

Now on to another thing. Like
This kid. Who wanted to kill his family then blow up his school and kill as many people as possible before he was eventually killed by police. I guess I'll never understand what drives so many young people to try and do such a nasty deed to so many others. I'm just glad for the woman who tipped the police off about something strange in time. I wonder if the whole truth will ever come out about what really drove him to attempt something like this in the first place. Something in his life was very wrong. His parents can deny it all they want, they know what was going on with him and decided to shrug it off as just a phase or not really there. So sad.

 Well that's about all for now.
Till next time.
Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake