Pondering this, that and other things

Here it is 5:16 in the am. I wanted to stay in bed longer except the husband had his buzz saw going and would not shut it off. I decided to check things out on line for awhile. I now have my new computer so I've been checking it out. I do have a web cam but I'm not to sure how I will use it, for sure. But hopefully once I'm comfortable with it I will use it from time to time to post something here.


In other news it looks like winter outside, again. It should be melted by this afternoon, I hope.


It looks like the community theater will be finally putting on a play. It's called Shout! A Mod Musical. I will be back stage as I don't sing very good at all. I hope they can make a go of it or this just might be the last show ever. If that happens I will have to find something else to get involved in, so every once in awhile I can break up my very boring life.
Someone said I should write a play based on the letters that were sent to my grandpa. I have thought about it. It could be an interesting idea. I just have to find a willing party to use as a sounding board. It's just one of the many things I ponder about from time to time.


Watching the news this last week sure had allot of ups and downs. Like Wall Street. I wonder what really happened and if we as the average people will ever hear the real truth. One more mess to mess up an already messed up world.
There is the mess in Greece. Is it the beginning of something bigger or the middle or the end of it? Maybe this happened because the world is to interconnected.
There was the guy who was trying to blow up Time Square. Now Time Square is totally on edge over everything. This guy does not sound like he is the sharpest tool in the shed. Good for us, bad for whoever he was working with.
I hear the volcano in Iceland is spewing more ash and causing more flight problems. I think we better get use to it. This volcano is going to be very active for a long time. At least the people there are trying to find a way to make money. Bottling up ash and selling it. Hey, if you can't grew crops you might as well sell what's preventing the crops from growing.

Well that's about all the pondering things I have to ponder about at this time, which is now 5:54 in the am.

So till the next pondering time. Keep on pondering the pondering possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake