T'was the Sunday before Christmas

T'was the Sunday before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, but me.

It's kind of hard for me to believe Christmas is this Friday already. It feels like it was just Thanksgiving, Why does it feel like everything is happening faster and faster lately? Is it because I'm getting older or is the world it's self going around faster? Whatever is the reason it's making it harder for me to enjoy things anymore.

Speaking of change, the climate change meeting they had in Copenhagen. In my opinion it was a waste of time and money. It does not matter what they decide they want to do, the planet it's self is going to do what it wants to do. The human race has done allot of things to damage this place we call home but, people have to realize that this a living entity of it's own feel will. It is going through a change of it's own and there is nothing the human race can do to stop the changes that are happening more and more. Just have the knowledge to take care of yourself if that big change sets us back to the self survival stage where governments fall and everything we know now will not help us go on. Big cities will have it the worst. Country people will have a little bit better time of it. But it will still be a life changing time for everyone, if they make it through.

Enough of that subject.
As you all know I've been going through a bunch of letters that were sent to my grandpa back in the 1920's. I've got most of the postmark dates written down. I've read or skimmed them. Most mentioned day to day things that are kind of boring. Some mention things that happened at that time. So I have a little bite of history that no one else has or even remembers. I think after the holidays I will try to post some of the more interesting letters. It's hard sometimes to figure out the words. They are written in cursive and believe me some of the writing is challenge for me to read, especially after reading so many.
I'm also thinking about this week posting some of the old Christmas cards.

Today I will frosting the cookies I made yesterday while the husband has told me he will watching football after he puts more wood in the basement with the help of the oldest one.

I do have some other news like the youngest ones boyfriends father hit a cow yesterday. Someones cows got out and some how he managed to hit one. The cow was hurt and will more then likely have to be put down. As for the car, some damage but not allot. I'm thinking he did not hit it straight on but only hit the back of the cow or something like that.
Lets see other news........ I have nothing that you can't see on the net somewhere.
I'm still waiting for the exciting changes to start happening in my life at least according to a future teller.

Thought of the day:
"Life is always wonderful,
but not necessarily always pleasant."     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jean Viken Cold Case

Jean Viken update and other local things.

Pondering Japan's Earthquake